Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Arrrgh, Matey! - a Momenta page

Hello matey's! Tis National Talk Like a Pirate day! To celebrate, here's a fun page I created using Momenta products.


I used this awesome screen stencil for the background! I think it is intended for fabric, but it worked fabulously on paper.


I used silver metallic paint to paint the background. It dried super quickly.

These are photos of me and my boys at the Pirate House - a cool, historic, haunted restaurant in Savannah.


Isn't that the cutest pirate you've ever seen?!
I'm loving these gemtones pages from Momenta!


I ran some cardstock through my embossing machine and I distressed all the edges of the project life cards I used as layering pieces.


This is some halloween felt embellishments I picked up after the holiday last year - perfect for a pirate page!


A little journaling at the bottom of the page finished it off - it's amazing how many small photos I'm getting comfortable at fitting on an 8x8 page!



Enjoy National Pirate Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment