Thursday, May 31, 2018

Throwin' it back

Hey hey hey!

Today I'm bringing you a layout I created for the last day of the SMS iNSD challenges. This one was created for my friend Ali's challenge to do a throwback layout.


You can also see a time lapse of my process to create this page. Please let me know how yall feel about the time lapse/videos without sound versus the videos that explain the process! I'm not sure which are more what people enjoy.




I found these sweet photos of my husband at Disneyworld, about the same age as my oldest is right now, and I had to create a layout with them! I adore the color pallette and the sweet baby smiles.


I used a Felicity Jane kit we got at a Scrap Gals retreat and added in some Simple Stories.


I added some star sequins to the banner to tie into the star theme I had going on.


I love mixed fonts for my title. I find it hard to just use one at this point in time!


 I also can't seem to make a page without mixed media these days. Which is so funny because not that long ago I thought I couldn't do mixed media because I wasn't patient enough to wait for it to dry. I was recently looking at my 2015 scrapbook and thinking how far along my designs have come. I definitely think that some of that is owed to mixed media!

These SMS challenges also inspired a couple of other pages I have posted on Instagram lately.

This page was created for the "back it up" challenge to use multiple shapes on the background:


Annnd I threw in a little sarcasm! LOL

This page was created for their grab 5 challenge to use stamps, flair, sequins, paper and die cuts:


My jam for sure! I'm working on trying to get my vacation album from our cruise last May finished!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment