Thursday, May 24, 2018

Neon Man Card - Scrap the Boys

Hey friends!

Today I'm bringing you a card I did using the mood board at Scrap the Boys. My son also wanted to create a card using the mood board! He kept gasping and giggling as he was creating it, enjoying how it was coming out. It was adorable!


We didn't have exactly the right colors for the mood board in paper, so we inked ups some white cardstock, and it worked perfectly!


We were definitely inspired by the leaves and the bright blues and green. The tropical feel was great too.


Heath loved creating the die cuts with my Big Shot.


I'm putting sequins on a card, I don't care who ya are.


I think I will definnitely be using this color pallette again for a scrapbook page - I love it!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the leaves.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrap the Boys
    Rachelle DT
    Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really special. I love that you have used plain card and coloured it! Well Done on an superb effort. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Such an adorable card, perfectly designed as per mood board πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys.
    Good luck....
    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
    DT- Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! You have captured the colours so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys card challenge this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful examples of this mood board! Love them. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete