Sunday, May 27, 2018

One FINEapple - a Lasting memories challenge

Hey hey hey, friends!

I'm over on the Lasting Memories blog with the team today for the month's last shape challenge using circles!


I really love how this page turned out. I have a "silent" process video on it also, over at my YouTube channel. I had a problem with the voiceover feature and technology beat me this time LOL, but the process video is fairly self-explanatory without a voiceover. Please comment here or on the video with any questions at all!


I really enjoyed using the different circles and textures on the page, and I will very likely be using this same design again. Using different colors and themes, it could be quite versatile!


You can see in the video I worked hard to get this title exactly as I envisioned!  I added the borders to give pause in the reading, and I love how it came out!

 

These photos were taken exactly a year ago, and that sweet baby face has grown so much, it's heartbreaking! He's still cute as a button though!


I love adding texture to my layouts. I did that on this page by roughing up paper edges, sewing with thread and twine, and adding the texture paste.

I hope you will play along with the challenge over at Lasting Memories, and I would really appreciate a thumbs up over on my YouTube video, as I'm trying to make this more of a constant in my creating process.

Thanks for looking!s


No comments:

Post a Comment