Sunday, February 25, 2018

Fun @ the Farm - LM #384

Hey friends!

I am here today with another page for a Lasting Memories new month of challenges. March was named for the Roman god, Mars. Mars was the god of War and an agricultural guardian. This week's challenge is to create a page about war or a page about agriculture.

I pulled out some photos from last year when we visited a friend's farm & completed my first pocket page in while & it felt good!


I used a fun WRMK 6x6 pad called Shine for most of the cards & ephemera from Pink Fresh.


I love letting Snapchat filters tell some of my story for me!


I found some coordinating green cardstock & ran it through my big shot with my favorite wood grain embossing folder. I'm loving this green and navy combo!


I used some greenery I had cut for another project with some of the Pink Fresh ephemera. This collection is called Escape the Ordinary &  I received it in a Wild Hare Kit at the Scrapgal's retreat. Definitely my style!


We had a good family day this day, which came at a sad time for our extended family, so it was nice to scrap the happy part of that particular time.


Anyone else's kids obsessed with goats?

Mine LOVE them. lol Goat videos all day long if they could.

Don't let the little one fool you, the snacking was much preferred over the fishing.

I hope you have been inspired to create a fun, thematic page this week based upon MARS! I cannot wait to see what you all make.

Check my instagram for supplies.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment