Sunday, September 03, 2017

Star Spangled Studs

Happy Sunday-Funday!

I hope you are filling your day with fun. Today I'm bring a fun layout for this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories. The challenge is to use stripes on your layout.


I scrapped some 4th of July photos of my Star Spangled Studs, where stripes are obviously a staple for an Independence Day page!


All papers and die cuts beyond the background are from a Pebbles collection. I typically scrap a series of photos of my boys because it's super hard to choose the best photo of these crazy kids.


I used navy ink to stamp some stars & splattered some navy Heidi Swapp shine as well. I spangled the title with gold thickers.


Contemplating packing up craft supplies makes me want to use up my stash! Hence, all the die cuts splattered throughout the page.

I hope you will go play along with this week's challenge at Lasting Memories! I can't wait to see what you all create!



Thanks for looking!

1 comment: