Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Cozy Cub - a PI prompt page

Heyyyy everybody!

I had a very scrappy Labor Day holiday, and am bringing you a new layout made during that productive day.  I used the Paper Issues prompt of "let's give them pumpkin to talk about" Ha! I love it!

So I made this fall layout for my little cub.


Ahhh not even a year later and he's so huge now! :(

I wanted the orange to compliment the tone of my photo, but I love a good kelley green, so I couldn't ignore those pjs. I think it's a little bit of a different color combination but I'm diggin' it.


I had to outline the alphas with a marker, as they were not standing out enough for me. I used the sequins to bring the green and orange together within the page.


I also added the orange twine to the green strips as another way to tie the color combination together. I seriously bought this entire pad of WRMK paper at Tuesday Morning, and I've scoured the package, and I cannot find the name of the collection?!


I am just loving this bear stamp! I use it on so many layouts. I embossed him with green to add to the green theme.

I am just sooo ready for fall! It's really felt a lot like fall this weekend, let's hope it stays that way. Watching my favorite team on tv as I type & I used my pumpkin lotion today. Fall is my favorite!

Supplies:
Orange papers - Craft Smith Co
Wood paper - Crate Paper
Green bits - We R Memory Keepers
Alphas - Basic Grey
Stamp - Hampton Art
Acetate piece - Cedar Lane by Pink Paislee


Thanks for looking & Thanks for the Inspiration, PI - I'll probably use that Issue theme as a title some time! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment