Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Show me your MEME face

Today I have a layout created from the sketch over at Sketch~N~Scrap.

I took this photo of my son on a trip we took a few weeks ago, he was giggling and being so happy, so I snapped a few really quick. When I reviewed the photos again, I about died laughing at this face he was making!


I laugh so hard every time I see this picture! I think it would be a hilarious meme reaction. Actually a friend of mine uses as such in our texts!

I love Crate Paper's Wonder collection, which is what I used for this entire page, except for the alphas, which are Studio Calico.


This was a fun sketch to throw together as we wrap up National Scrapbooking Month.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, that face is just the best! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those photos are adorable! Perfect title for this layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Natalie this is super cute! Absolutely love love love! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a precious layout! adorable photos! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete