Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hoppy Easter - a NSD challenge!

I'm still catching up on all the lovely National Scrapbooking Day Challenges from Saturday - they're so fun!

Today I'm sharing a layout I did with a grid design for the 4pm challenge over at the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog.


These little boogers posed for me on Easter Sunday in their Sunday best and a colorful spring layout was definitely needed for their fun little photo.


These are a couple of detail shots of the grid. I got the cute little egg and carrot on super clearance at Michael's after Easter!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Studio Calico
White word paper - Pink Paislee
Colored pattern paper and transparencies - Studio Calico
Stickers, Chick, and Washi - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking! There is still time for you all to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment