Saturday, August 15, 2015

My first sketch challenge!

I found this lovely website called Design Team Calls that tells you of upcoming try-outs for design teams, as well as current challenges on scrapping blogs. Yes, please! I picked some fun challenges that I'm planning to try this month. I've never done one of these, but worth a shot. It's been kinda fun so far!

I completed the July sketch challenge at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits blog. I loved it! I ended up using some of my scraps stash & it came together really quickly!


I love the bright colors for Easter/Springtime. It's hard to not use too many "girly" colors for my boy pages, but my boy says pink is his favorite, so I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much! He might mind more in the future though...

One more of a close up, just because I love his silly, cute face in this photo!


If you're lacking for some inspiration, or even just need a way to get some pages done quickly, I highly recommend a sketch challenge. It's fun & the composition is already done for you!

Thanks for checking in!
~*Natalie*~

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love the colors and the sweet photo! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete