Thursday, August 27, 2015

I mustache you to party!

So I happened upon these adorable mustache stickers the other day at Hobby Lobby & they inspired today's Throwback Thursday layout post!

For my sweet boy's first birthday party we had a Mustache Bash & the colors were red and black, so these adorable Mambi stickers were just screaming to be used for the occasion!


I made the "polaroid" in Cricut Design Studio. The title says "Fun on his 1st" and I used a cute glittery pocket card to cut those letters and the candle to go with the glittery theme of the stickers. I love how it turned out and & loved reminiscing my sweet little one year old! (Also, please excuse the red arrows at the bottom of the invitation. They're not really there. They're just hiding phone numbers!)

The party was so fun - it was at our church, and we had over 80 people there! He is such a lovable little boy. I've already started planning his 3rd party in November (which will hopefully be accomplished just a few days before the arrival of baby Lachlan) & Buzz Lightyear will be the theme!

I hope you've enjoyed. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment