Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Shine so Merry & Bright with Momenta

Happy Hump Day!

I'm still working on some of my favorite Christmas photos from 2018, and I had to tell this story about how sweet my youngest son can be. The Momenta Christmas mixed media stickers were perfect to compliment my Christmas story!


I used red thread to sew around the green border, and green fruit packaging to bring a pop of green behind the photo! LOL Whatever works, huh?


How about these new skinny alphas?! I adore them! They're already in stores now.


I cut this Merry & Bright wreath out of two different papers to achieve this two-toned look & I love it! The wreaths alone did double duty as part of my photo background as well. Dissecting dies is a good way to get more mileage out of them!


This wooden Joy sticker from the Christmas set was complimented well with the wooden stars with gold accents.


I typed my story in red to compliment the page, and I love the look! Sprinkled some more wooden stars to tie the top of the page to the bottom.

I cannot wait to see what Momenta new products are coming in this new year, but what I've seen so far is so FAB!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment