Sunday, January 27, 2019

Oh So Jolly with Lasting Memories

Happy Sunday, friends!

Today is the last monthly prompt over at Lasting Memories "This or That" challenge & the idea is to use at least two different alphas on your page. 

I love this challenge, as it's something I do quite often. I'm still telling my December stories, so today's page is about my little one stealing the show (at least in my eyes) at his Christmas school program!


I used a vellum envelope to slide in the program for the Christmas show. Then I did the title and journaling over the top. I used some of my favorite Christmas stamps to embellish, along side stickers.

You can see more detail shots on the gram. I hope you'll play along with us at Lasting Memories this week!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment