Thursday, October 25, 2018

Traveling with Momenta

Today I'm bringing you the first layout I created for our travel album for our recent trip to Arizona! I used all these great Momenta goodies to make it happen.


I used these awesome Momenta feather stamps to emboss in clear glitter on my Kraft paper. Then I use some color shine for splatters.


These foam phrase stickers were perfect for the opening page of our trip, and the theme of Kraft base throughout the album. I stamped a feather in color to tie into the background.


The travel foam stickers go great with my earthtone photos!


The Travel mixed media stickers included this awesome wooden sentiment that really pops off the page! It's also #truth.


I think I"m really going to enjoy making this #rusticsparkle album of our trip out west, and these Momenta supplies fit the theme perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment