Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Dino Obsession with Momenta

Hey friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun page I created for Momenta about my dinosaur-obsessed boy.


These embossed foam stickers of dinosaurs were perfect to document my oldest son's current obsession with dinos.

I embossed a woodgrain stamp on the background paper with gold powder. The green triangle is from the gemtones paper pad from Momenta.

I cut some green leaves with Momenta dies to embellish around the page with my stamped ephemera as clusters.


The "DINO" was cut with Momenta alpha dies as well.


I loved how the dino stickers complimented the colors in the photos.


I like how the journaling tags bring the white from the top of the page to meet the stamped cluster at the bottom. then I placed the dino stickers around the page.


Don't forget to document the little everyday moments!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment