Sunday, August 12, 2018

You’re so Fly - Lasting Memories

Happy Sunday! There’s another new challenge on the Lasting Memories blog today. The theme this month is transportation & today’s challenge is to use a hot air balloon on your layout.


I also have a process video on my YouTube channel - please check it out and give a thumbs up.


I scrapped my son's pre-K graduation. The color palette kinda happened due to the alcohol inks and infusions at my disposal, but I LOVE it!


You know I almost always have to add a bit of glitter! 
Check out the video for how I colored my own Thickers to match!


I have had this Studio Calico paper in my stash for a while, and I"m super glad I finally found a way to use it. I have trouble with full pages of a full photo like this, but as Missy says, don't be afraid to cover it up!

Please play along with us at Lasting Memories!

There are so many ways to incorporate a hot air balloon on your page. If you don't have supplies with hot air balloons - use a cut file! You could also draw or paint one super simply.


I love all the pattern on the balloon. Since the pattern was busy, I kept it to only two colors.


Alcohol inks are super satisfying. If you haven't tried them, treat yo'self! They're fun to use.

I hope you'll play along with the challenge this week!

Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment