Saturday, August 25, 2018

Favorite quotes with Rock Your Notebook

Hey friends!

I have a new art journal spread today using my awesome Rock Your Notebook mixed media black and white insert!


I love coming up with new things to show up on the black pages of this traveler's notebook.

I ran across this quote in a book I"m reading the other day and it spoke to me, so I had to get it down.


I thought black doodles on the white page tied well into the black opposite page.


I used ranger texture paste through a white stencil and sprinkles Paper Artsy Infusions in yellow and blue - swoon!

Toppped things off with some dies, of course, my current go to tool is my Big Shot. I can't get enough delicate glitter cuts!


Go grab your custom notebook insert at Rock Your Notebook today and use my code NatalieDT15 for 15% off your order!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment