Sunday, March 11, 2018

My crafty space - a LM challenge

Hey hey crafty peeps!

I'm here again today with another layout inspired by a challenge at Lasting Memories.

March is National Craft month, so we are challenged this week to create a page about our favorite crafting hobby or about our craft space.

This worked out great since I recently cleaned and reorganized my craft room to sell our house. It's been looking GOOD! I definitely wanted to document it, so I created this page in my January traveler's notebook, which is the month I cleaned the space to put our home on the market.


The Beautiful Mess stamp set from Ink Road Stamps was super perfect for this crafty spread!


I'm super proud of those rose gold mason jars! Haha! I actually bought more of them to house my letterboard letters.


I stamped one of the sentiments on this little polaroid frame and I'm loving it.


Do it! Go make a mess and play along with our challenge! Make a page about YOU and what you love to do!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment