Sunday, March 25, 2018

Birthday Bears - a LM challenge

Hello friends,

I'm here today with another challenge from the fun Lasting Memories blog! This week's challenge is to use the Red Cross as inspiration for your layout.


I used red paper with white crosses - one of my faves. And I pulled some metallic black Heidi Swapp texture paste through a cross stencil.


My brother captured some super great photos of my boys blowing out their birthday candles at their Camping themed party in November, so they definitely deserved their own great scrapbook layout.


My boys have birthdays 3 years and 1 day apart, so they will always share a birthday party. They love each other so much, they don't seem to mind yet!

I backed some of my photos with red and white glitter papers to add to my rustic sparkle theme.

 

I'm super loving this pack of textured Kraft Bazzil cardstock I found at Tuesday Morning. It's great for my rustic, boy layouts.


This birthday party for my bear cubs was a success!

I hope you will play along with Lasting Memories this week for our last March "month of" challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for looking!s


No comments:

Post a Comment