Sunday, June 25, 2017

Family Bonding - a LM challenge

Hello friends!

Today I'm bringing you another page I created for a fun challenge over at the Lasting Memories blog! It's apparently Log Cabin day this week, so we're asking you to create a rustic and/or outdoorsy page.

I created a layout about a rustic, outdoorsy adventure we recently had on a canoe-trip gone-wrong.


Lately, I have been loving creating fun watercolor and speckled backgrounds - heavily inspired by the lovely Christin Gronnslett. Check out her work, it's amazing.

I will say, although it looks completely random, there has definitely been a learning curve to this!


I actually cut a title out with my cricut, but then stuck with alphas. It's just so much easier, AIR?


 I need a lifetime supply of skinny alphas, please and thank you!


A few simple word stickers, and my rustic layout is complete.

I hope you will play along with us at Lasting Memories for our last June Challenge. And come back next month for challenges of MY choice! 4 challenges, chosen by yours truly, in the month of July.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Paper - Echo Park
Green alphas - Amy Tangerine
Yellow alphas - Fancy Pants
gray alphas - Webster's Pages
Stickers - Webster's Pages and Echo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment