Monday, November 28, 2016

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

Happy Monday!

I hope you're enjoying my December album share, and getting a little bit of magical, Christmas inspiration!

Today I have a few more pages for you.



Our elf's name is Tinsel & he went a little overboard last year...


The dogs were the only ones that ended up on the naughty list!


Sorry about the glare here. My boys were dressed like Buzz & Woody (a recurring theme this year, it seems). I love their love for each other. That top small pocket is cloud paper, like Andy's bedroom!

Lachlan wasn't too sure about being held by big bro - he's since gotten past that.


I love that my boys see the same Santa every year - great tradition! (Sometimes we see him at Cracker Barrel too LOL!) I love capturing all the sweet faces of the boy when he has serious Santa discussions. Pocket pages are a great way to fit in all these photos.


Tiny album calls for tiny fringes. I love it!

I hope you enjoyed today's pages, and come back for more tomorrow!

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment