Monday, November 14, 2016

Family Photo with the Big Guy

Happy Monday! What better way to make it through than with some Christmas spirit?

Today I'm bringing you a page I made for my 2015 Christmas 6x8 album using this week's prompt at Lasting Memories, to use triangles.

I made some of these little banners for some Halloween projects, my own scrapbok & some happy mail. They were so well received, I figured they would be great to use in my Christmas album too!


I found these great, American Crafts 6x6 paper pads on the cheap at Tuesday Morning & they're so wonderful for the small banner cuts.


I also layered my banner over some glitter ribbon from the dollar store for a little extra shine. I picked up about 6 rolls of this beautiful ribbon from their Christmas aisle & I love it!


Our church does Breakfast with Santa every year, and we've had the same Santa every year since I had my oldest son, so that's really special that we have these recurring photos!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - American crafts - Very Merry
Chipboard Stickers - Me and My Big Ideas

I hope that you will play along with us at Lasting Memories & use some triangles!

No comments:

Post a Comment