Monday, October 03, 2016

Autumnal LOVE - a Lasting Memories challenge

This month at Lasting Memories, we have a great Fall Colors Challenge for you - complete with a wonderful prize!

Here is my inspiration for the Fall Colors Challenge.


I had these wallet sized photos leftover from when I printed a bunch to give out at Heath's 3rd birthday party & the fall colors went so well with the theme. I decided layering a bunch of  fall colored paper would work well too.


I love these little ephemera peices by Echo Park!


And now we're preparing for hs 4 year old photos & babe's 1 year old photos <>.

I hope you feel inspired to create a lovely fall themed or colored page & play along with us at Lasting Memories. Check out their blog for more inspiration from the fabulous design team!

Supplies:
Brown cardstock - The Paper Studio
Glitter cardstock - DCWV
Patterned paper - Craftsmith by Michaels
Paper ephemera - Echo Park

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. cute layout and wonderful use of fall colors. Have fun with the upcoming birthdays.

    ReplyDelete