Monday, September 28, 2015

Adventurous wall decor

Busy busy busy! It's been a while since my last post. The fall always tends to keep our family super busy & getting ready for a new baby is adding to the to-do list.

I recently completed a piece of wall art for my sweet Lachlan's new nursery & I love it soooo much!


Not sure what to call the theme, but it's arrows and bears and deer heads and teepees and along those lines. Hoping our bedding comes this week, and I really will be able to put some finishing touches on the room & post photos.

I really loved making this tray, which I got on clearance, btw, so that always makes it better! I used mostly Project Life/Pocket Pages cards. I glittered a chipboard L initial. I bought the adorable gold deer stick pins at a garage sale from an antique collector & I just adore them. Also, the little bear charm was found in the carpet of the nursery while my husband was painting it - so that's pretty special - it just kinda feels like the room was meant just for this nursery!

Here are a couple of up close detail shots.


Supplies are tagged in my Instagram post with a link in the photo to the left on this blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment