Thursday, May 25, 2006

In search for a clever blog title . . .

So I sound like the biggest lame-o with "Picture This:" blah blah blah. I need a new title, but nothing seems clever enough.

I'm back in good old Goodlettsville . . . whoo hoo! We're leaving for the beach on Saturday - very early.

Let's take a look at some options for next year's cruise destination . . .

san juan, puerto rico













Mexican Riviera including Ixtapa, Mazatlán, Acapulco, and
Puerto Vallarta












The Panama Canal including Acapulco, Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, and San Juan, Puerto Rico





The Southern Caribbean including Aruba, Grenada, San Juan, and St.Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis










Well, that sounds like fun. I'm going to order catalogs.

1 comment:

  1. Since I am paying for next year's cruise destination, we are going down the Cumberland river to Cheatham county!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete