Monday, December 09, 2019

Christmas Traditions with ACOT


I love sparkly Christmas scrapping! I created this layout to house tons of dimension by using mixed media splatters, distressed paper strips, glitter cardstock and sewing.


All of these products are from A Cherry on Top, and are versatile to use for Christmas or just for any cozy fall or winter layout!


I combined puffy stickers with cardstock stickers for added dimension.
This page was a fun landing spot for the random photos I took throughout the holidays of our traditions, but didn't warrant a single page for themselves.



I'm loving this buffalo check trend! I hope it never goes away. Even if it does, it probably won't in mine house, as that's what my decor is!


This adorable cut file is from Paige Evan's Happy Scrappy Place and was a fun freebie!


Pop over to A Cherry on Top for all your holiday decor and crafting needs, or check them out in person this weekend at their warehouse sale, if you're new Saginaw, MI. I wish I could go!

xoxo, Natalie






No comments:

Post a Comment