Thursday, July 11, 2019

Wild Air


Hey friends!

I have a new scrapboking process video up on my YouTube channel today for this layout created with products from A Cherry on Top.


I can't get enough of these powdered ink crystal on the mixed media!


You can find the entire process in my YouTube video. I just wanted to provide additional photos here.

The title is a conglomeration of a few phrases I found online, sorry no source.

I love these Jane Davenport dies - so intricate! And they totally go with my #rusticsparkle.


The GO part of the title are large chipboard, silver foiled alphas from Momenta.


I was so thrille to find how well the new Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection went with the Prima Zella Teal sticker sheet I'd been planning to build a layout around!


I hope you'll watch my video, like and subscribe!


Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment