Sunday, December 09, 2018

Finishing past DDs

Hey friends!

I am not falling prey to the tempting, glittery December Daily this year, but I am finishing up past albums I started!

This week's challenge at Lasting Memories is to use a wreath on your page! I used this awesome Bo Bunny winter paper to match my photo and make a snowflake wreath.

This is a 6x8 page of my youngest laying in my Nana's lap. That was a tough year, and he only got to know her a very short time, but I'm glad she got to meet him. This is a sweet photo of him with her.


 I used a snowflake border die and just separated the snowflakes individually from the line it cut to adhere them in a wreath pattern. Then I sewed around them for added texture. 

There is not much room on these 6x8 pages, so I kept it fairly simple!

I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week at Lasting Memories - wreaths are always a gorgeous go to for a page design!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment