Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wanderlust with Momenta

Gettin' my fall on today with another fun page created with Momenta goodies.


I love these autumn leaf dies and the great embossing bits that create such wonderful texture!


I inked the leaves and sewed them on in falling lines above my photo of hubs and I at the Red Rocks of Sedona.

Of course I had to add sequins for a bit of my "rustic sparkle."


Aren't these wood veneer stickers so wonderful!? They go so well with the rustic look I'm going for with this travel album, but they're so versatile, and can be colored to fit any scheme.


These jewel tone papers from Momenta go well with my natural themed album.


This was such a fun trip! I'm so glad I'm documenting it so soon after we took it. Go grab your favorite Momenta products at Hobby Lobby or on their website!

Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment