Thursday, October 12, 2017

Home Wrecker - a Stuck?! sketch

Heyyyy!

I'm bringing a page today that I created with this month's Stuck?! sketch while I was at the Scrap Gals retreat last weekend!


Here's the original sketch:


Here's some details:


I altered this little tag because it was in the shape of home plate! That victory face is too much!



I love getting title ideas from Pinterest. My favorite way to find them is to search for "toddler tshirts"! I know that's strange, but I've found the best ideas from the snarky kids tshirts ideas there.


Used some washi and a sticker to bring the red to the top and tie it throughout the page.

PS - the Retreat was a BLAST! I got 7 or 8 layouts done & made some great scrappy friends!

Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great scrappy time at the retreat!! This layout looks wonderful.. love the purple back ground it makes the whole page pop.. great photos too.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love how you've incorporated so many little photos! and the colours work so well together! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a vibrant and lively layout! wonderful multi photos to scrap. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I LOVE that you used a purple background!! Great layout and use of the sketch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, love that you added even more pics! and that title is fab and fun! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Funny title. Thanks for joining us at stuck sketches

    ReplyDelete