Saturday, August 05, 2017

Ready to Flamingle - a Stuck?! Sketch

Happy weekend, all!

Today I'm bringing you a bright, fun layout full of summer I created with a sketch from Stuck?! sketches.


I just adore these photos of my youngest and this flamingo float that he thought was a real animal, basically!

Here is the original sketch


Awesome, as always!

Haha! I just now noticed that my background paper is a grid, just like the sketch! Totally unintentional, but so funny!


I journaled about how he talked baby talkd to the "bebe" flamingo and just loved it so much! He is the one that plopped down for this photo, I definitely didn't direct it!


I had these Dear Lizzy pink alphas I've been waiting for the perfect project to use, and this was it! I also used the amazing new alpha stamp set from The Ink Road and fussy cut them.


I love creating these bright, summery pages!

Supplies:
Blue background paper - Webster's Pages
Polka dot paper - MAMBI
Pineapple paper - MME
Flamingo paper - Craft Smith Co
Yellow polka dot paper - Pink Paislee
Puffy circles - MME
Pink alphas - Dear Lizzy for Crate paper
Flamingo paperclip - Cocoa Daisy



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. How completely adorable are those photos! LOVE all your embellishing, and your title is so fun! Super happy, colorful, summery page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh and fun, with the cute photos and the flamingo motive. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love the colors and all the fun embellishments you added to your page! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much, great colours, pics and accents and the title is so fun! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so bright and colourful, what a lot of fun. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete