Sunday, May 14, 2017

Jambo - a Lasting Memories challenge

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. I'm here with another challenge from Lasting Memories. This week's challenge is to use paper strips or washi tape in a BIG way!

I was searching from some inspiration on Pinterest, found a gem over at Scrap with Rachel, and I totally scraplifted it.

I created this page for my Disneyworld album - my family at Animal Kingdom.


I stuck down all the paper strips, and then I sewed on about half of them.


I felt like the paper strip background was busy enough that my photos didn't need backing.


Jambo is Swahili for Hello!


I had a lot of fun creating this layout, and I hope you will join us for this week's challenge at Lasting Memories!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment