Tuesday, January 24, 2017

EPCOT! - A My Creative Sketches layout

Hey everyone!

Today I'm bringing another layout from my recent trip to Disneyworld at Christmas! Yes, it is as magical as it sounds.

I used a lovely sketch from My Creative Sketches and put my hybrid Disney Christmas twist on it.


Yessssss! I've been saving this piece of Studio Calico paper for the perfect layout & it has come along!

Here's the original sketch:



I didn't have another paper that was the perfect Kelly green besides plain cardstock. So I had the idea to "make" my own patterned paper with embossed stamps. I super love how it turned out. I used the Echo Park disney stamps, as well as a few from my collection that would go great for a day at a Disney park!


When creating this layout one evening, I consulted my scrappy consultant and said, "Should I do ornaments? or should I do Mickey heads?" Her response was, "Why don't you do Mickey Head Ornaments?"

I like your style, scrappy consultant! They worked perfectly with my little ornament buttons too!


My red paper was a little muted, so I had these perfectly muted red sequins to go with it! It was the perfect tie together for the page, as they're not iridescent or shiny.

I'm super pleased with how my page turned out & I cannot wait to get to scrappin' more. I'm still working on the first full day! haha!

Supplies:

Black and green paper - Studio Calico
Red bow paper - Studio Calico
Stamps - Echo Park and Studio Calico
Die Cuts - cut by Cricut (used ornament svg & welded on the ears!)
Sequins - Studio Calico
Glitter ribbon - Dollar Tree

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment