Thursday, December 01, 2016

Celebrate the holidays!

Today I bring you the last of my completed 2015 December pages. I will complete more later. Also, expect many, new, Christmasy, DISNEY pages soon!

Scrapbook binders have their pros and cons, and the gap in a double page spread is definitely one of the cons, but I do enjoy all the photos together on this spread. I'm a big fan of the red, white and turquoise color scheme too! I like separation the title like this fam + ily, as ILY is also I Love You! <3 p="">


This time last year I was on maternity leave with nugget. Man how I miss those days! It's quite unfortunate that we do not have planned leave for parents as other countries do, but I was blessed to have a couple months off with him.

I documented those sweet moments we had last December. One of them is here. Also, my husband got me tickets to two Christmas concerts for our anniversary last year. Here is concert one, JohnnySWIM at the Ryman Auditorium. It was a great and fun show!


I have also shown this page before, but here it is again. I love a good gold and black color scheme for a New Year's page. And I'm still proud of that amazing charcuterie, so check out that eye candy too. The full page is quite simple, but I really love how it turned out!


Stay tuned for Christmas pages from Disneyworld soon! Disney + Christmas is sure to be amazing, as these are two of my favorite types of pages to create!

It's December 1st, so let's see those December Daily pages!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment