Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Pumpkin Pocket Letter

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. We had an awesome adventure, and I'm sure you'll be seeing pages with photos from it soon.

Today I have for you a Pumpkin themed Pocket Letter I created for a swap on Pocket Letter pals. I really love how it turned out! Sorry - I find it so hard to photograph page protectors!


I used a little poem song I've always known since I was little, and which my son loves to sing this time of year.


I created this graveyard gate scene with my Cricut and some Jolee's pumpkins, because my partner said she loves Jolee's.


Nothing is complete without a shaker pocket these days!


I got to use some of my Harry Potter papers for the witch line.


You'll be seeing lots of this crepe paper. I think I warned you of that last post!


I used some dollar general straws for that little piece.


I used sequins for the pumpkins rolling out of sight, hoping they look small!

Here's the back final product


I had a lot of fun creating this PL and I made a video walk through of the final product as well. Gimme a thumbs up if you care! :)



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment