Monday, January 18, 2016

Dreaming of a warmer day...

Today was a holiday for me from work. It was also in the teens outside. So, how better to spend the day than scrapbooking a beach vacation!?

You guys. I. CRANKED. THEM. OUT.

First I did a couple of traditional layouts. This is the "title" page, if you will, for the vacation portion of our family album. I took this shot with the panorama lens on my iPhone!


Ahhh, it just makes me want to go to the beach right now!

This is my favorite layout of the day & you can check out the supply vendors on my Instagram:


This is a close up of the cute little octopus that I cut with my cricut & a shot of one of the pics of my cutie:


I was so happy how many pocket pages/Project Life pages I got accomplished today. I love traditional layouts, but when you have tons of photos of a vacation, you sometimes need to just get many of them together in pocket pages for the sake of time and sanity. I kept them pretty simple, but they're cheery & bright, and I love them!


I hope you got some inspiration here. Know that all of this only took me about 3 hours or so.... Meaning, anyone with the will can scrapbook! You could use only pocket page cards and photos without any other embellishments, and accomplish a very beautiful scrapbook of memories for your family to enjoy forever.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment