Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Cacti love with Momenta

Happy New Year!

I'm sharing a fun pocket page today from our 10th anniversary trip to Arizona using some of the cutest little Southwestern products from Momenta.


I am using Kraft paper on every page in this album, so I accented the non-photo pages with the watercolor paper pad from Momenta.

I used my gold marquee Momenta letters for the state abbreviation.


Stretch those dies! This half wreath is from the hello wreath die, and I just cut the word hello out to use it as a layering piece.


This "you are my sunshine" sentiment was perfect to document this gorgeous, sunny day with  my soul mate.


Those are the Red Rocks of Sedona in the background. We only spent a day there, but we will definitely be back! It is a truly amazing place. I loved everywhere we went in Arizona.

Momenta has some SUPER cute new products released! Go check them out!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment