Sunday, January 13, 2019

Show me your S'more's face!

Today there is a new challenge over at Lasting Memories! The This or That prompt today is to use trims on your page. You can choose from paper strips, washi tape, ribbon, lace or anything you'd consider a trim!

I chose washi to compliment this page about my boys and me and our favorite camping pasttime!


I used my new letter dies from Momenta and I LOVE them! I added my sparkle to the rustic look, of course, with my foam thickers from Dear Lizzy.


The gold foil accents on the washi also put the sparkle in my rustic sparkle! For added interest, I used texture paste through a wood grain stencil in random spots on the page.


I just had to fit in this Echo Park 3x4 card!


I felt like handwritten journaling added to the rustic look of my page. We just bought a little camper, so I see lots of S'mores nights in our future this summer!


I love to tear the washi for some texture and rugged looks on my distressed pages. It's probably my favorite way to use washi.

I hope you'll play along with this week's challenge at Lasting Memories! 

Thanks for looking! 





No comments:

Post a Comment