Sunday, January 20, 2019

Christmas Cookies

I'm still plugging away at those Christmas layouts! Today I'm using a prompt from Lasting Memories to use more than one photo on a layout.


I sewed a grid design in red thread and embellished with mostly Pebbles dies and stickers to tell the story of our Christmas cookie making this year.


That stamp is one of my favorite hand-lettered sentiments from Ink Road.


I've been wanting to try a grid design, and I'm super happy with how it turned out!


These were cookies "for Santa" because you know they ate most of them! SO. MANY. SPRINKLES! Fun Christmas memories were had.

I hope you'll play along with this week's Lasting Memories challenge to use multiple photos on your page! There's lots of great inspiration on the blog. Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful grid design and love your stitching along with your accents! Great example for this week's multi-photo challenge at Lasting Memories -Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete