Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Rainbow Snow with Momenta

Hey friends!

How about one more rainbow layout for the year?! (Disclaimer: author reserves the right to create more rainbow layouts before 2019 if she so desires and feels so inspired.)


I think this snowflake border die set from Momenta may be my new favorite!

I prepped my background with rainbow watercolor splatters, then I layered die cut snowflakes in the corresponding rainbow. Then I sewed a strip down the middle of each die cut for added texture.


I also used a "snow day" stamp in corresponding ink colors to add to the mixed media effect.


These sliver glitter sticker words from Momenta added the perfect title in a "neutral" tone that didn't take away from my rainbow.

I used my son's photos in his bright blue coat as the blue rainbow strip!


There are great little embellishments on the silver glitter sticker sheet as well.


Rainbows just make me so happy!


Momenta has tons of fun, versatile products that can be used for winter - check them out!

Thanks for looking, and happy holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment