Sunday, May 05, 2019

Show me your TACO face - Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, amigos!

Today there is a new prompt over at Lasting Memories for my month of stamping on your scrapbook layouts challenges! Today's prompt is to use a pattern stamp on the backgound of a page.


I stamped this polka dot stamp in an oval with v tips in Versamark, then I used WOW embossing glitter powder in black and silver. I knew I wanted the page to be bold since my photos were black & white, so I thought bright pink would be so fun!


The glitter embossed dots resisted the misting spray and alcohol inks so perfectly and I got a bright, messy, glittery background peeking from behind my paper and photos.


I used this stashed octogon cut from my Cricut as extra texture as well.


And of course I had to use my favorite little taco stamp from Ink Road Stamps

We'll be at the ballfield today and I've been drooling about these fab nachos they have at only one stand in the whole baseball park. My Cinco will be perfecto if I get my chicken nachos!

I hope you have a fabulous day and are inspired to stamp on your layouts. There are still so many fun iNSD challenges going on online, so have so much fun and incorporate stamping into them!




No comments:

Post a Comment