Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Just another Gameday with Momenta

Hey friends!

I'm here with another Momenta page for you today - this one is themed with what is currently taking up most of our time - Baseball! Ha! I really do love watching my little guy play. I even found myself getting a bit too competitive last night - LOL.
I decided on grid style. I used a cream paper background with navy splatters. Then I used red thread to adhere the paper to a Kraft page and to adhere my patterned paper squares to the page.


I loved embellishing with the Momenta mixed media baseball stickers & different Momenta dies!


This sticker worked perfectly for the page title.


Roughing up paper edges and turning them up some adds great texture to the page. These 3d embellishments add to that awesome lift on the page.


Pop over to the store and check out all the fun, 3d stickers Momenta has to choose from!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment