Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Beachy Pockets with Momenta

Hey Friends!

I'm sharing with you a 6x8 pocket page in my summer vacay album using lots of fun Momenta products. I even have a different kind of process video for you here.

I normally don't film my pocket process, but I thought it might be nice to talk through a few design concepts I used in case anyone is new to the pocket game and would like to try! They're super fun!


I had all these little, random beach photos, so a 2x2 square grid was perfect to hold them all.

You can heard all about the process in my YouTube video, so I'll just post the photos of the project here.

To keep the pocket pages interesting and dimensional, I love to think outside the pocket and stretch my photos or embellishment accents across more than one pocket.


That gold glitter anchor is ADORBS!


Adding tiny embellishments right on top of the photo adds interest as well!

I hope you've enjoyed my project and video and are inspired to try some pockets yourself if you have not already. They can be as fun and intricate or as clean and simple as you'd like!

Make sure to pop over to Momenta and fill up a cart of goodies to embellish your pockets!

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment