Sunday, December 02, 2018

Christmas Throwback with Lasting Memories

Hey friends!

It's Sunday and time for another challenge at Lasting Memories.

Today's prompt was to use and "old timey" photo on a Christmas page. I have actually needed this prompt for a while, since there is a story I've been wanting to tell about my favorite Christmas tradition growing up.

I used the new Pebbles Christmas collection & the banner punch I won from their IG background. There I am circa 1990ish and 1994 (age 9)! These photos are so special because we no longer have my grandmother or my aunt with us, which makes my memories with them so precious. The journaling talks about our baking day we did every year around Christmas and all the delicious "retro" foods everyone would make. It was always one of my favorite days of the year!

You can catch more details of the page on my Instagram account. I hope you will play along with this fun challenge at Lasting Memories this month!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this with the paper strips and all the journaling circles along with the gingerbread accents! It's a wonderful layout for the Lasting Memories REVEAL! :)

    ReplyDelete