Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Die Cut Home Decor with Momenta

Hey friends!

Today, I'm off the scrapbook track a bit with a home decor piece I made for a little friend. I used Momenta alpha stencils & 3d flower dies to create this piece.


I used gesso on this block of wood and distressed the sides with plum ink and sanded them.

 I then used these sticky alpha stencils to spell her name and used acrylic paint.


I layered 3 of these 3d flower cut outs upon one another, inked up the edges and left the top portion's leaves not glued so they would be 3d!


 I added jewels and 3d leaves for a final touch. I think she will love it! 

The possibilities for using these Momenta 3d flowers in your home decor are endless! They're so beautiful and when layered, very durable.



Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment