Friday, July 19, 2019

Beautiful Luck with Paper House Productions

Hey friends!

I have a new video up on my YouTube channel today for this layout I created using Paper House Productions products.


I brought the rustic sparkle with this green & woodgrain look. Glitter leaves and title add the sparkle.



My color scheme was inspired by the adorable puffy Jeep sticker from PHP!



The "quote" on my page is from a poem by Atticus from Love her Wild.


Definitely in my green period this month.


I got so excited when I realized these sticker flakes were metallic green and would match this layout so perfectly! Ahh when the stars align!


Please pop over to the tube and watch my process video.

Use my code PH19NATALIE for 20% off your order at paperhouseproductions.com

Thanks for lookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment