Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pumpkin Patch with Lasting Memories

Good morning, dear friends!

Today I'm bringing a traveler's notebook spread I created for this week's prompt over at Lasting Memories. This month is all about Fall Harvest! Scrap about your harvest or favorite plants/flowers/etc.

My spread is about the TWO pumpkins we grew in our yard this year. LOL - pitiful! At least they're pretty.


I love how these Echo Park die cut, Carta Bella stickers and striped paper from CraftSmithCo all fit together so well with my pumpkin photo.

As always I used my Rock Your Notebook custom insert.


I layered a vellum envelope behind the photo with some adhesive cork to pop it off the page.


I cut little notches in the sides of my background paper to keep the twine in place.


Here's the story of our sorry pumpkin patch! haha!


I hope you will play along with this week's challenge at Lasting Memories!




No comments:

Post a Comment