Sunday, July 08, 2018

The J-O-B - a Lasting Memories page

Happy Sunday, friends!

Today we have another fun prompt over at Lasting Memories for our month of telling YOUR story. Today's prompt is to scrapbook about your job, an old job, your dream job, anything about your work.

This is actually a page I've been meaning to do for a really long time, so I figured if I created the prompt I would have to do it! Many times people tell us their jobs and we really have no idea what they do in the day-to-day activities of those jobs. So, I think it's a super idea to journal your specifics for the future generations.

Here is my page:


I thought the WRMK Urban Chic collection was perfect for this page, since my office is downtown & when I go there it's the only day of the week I'm guaranteed to put on make up LOL!


I just received my Ink Road Stamps Snarks & Recreation stamp set, so obviously some Lesley Knope quotes are perfection for my page about my government job!


I changed out my machine thread to black & I'm loving it!


 I also used this sweet sequin set from Spiegal Mom Scraps to add some texture and interest to my page.


While it's not the most exciting of pages, I'm glad I finally got this story down! I hope you'll join us over at the Lasting Memories blog, as well as the rest of the selfie challenges this month! I cannot wait to see what everyone creates!

Thanks for looking!!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute page! I love the mascara wands. I know what you mean - working from home, I don't wear makeup. When I have to go to my annual business meeting, it's the only time of the year I wear makeup in the daytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've put this together with the strips of journalling and the photos of your ID. Also love the clean, modern look.

    ReplyDelete