Tuesday, January 07, 2020

2020 goals

Hey friends!

I decided to put a few of my crafty goals here in the blogosphere for some accountability, and mostly just for me to remember!

Crafting is and always will be just my hobby/passion. I am not here to make it a job ever. But I also feel as though if something is worth doing, it's worth doing well, so why not make goals to help do something well!


  • Grow my YouTube channel
    • I don't intend to try & promote it nonstop and I would definitely never go all Patreon on you, but I would like to increase my viewership to make my time making the videos seem well worth it. I love it when people tell me they enjoy my process or have learned something new! 
    • I would love to increase viewership by creating more videos & by perhaps creating a few "series." I'm thinking a monthly flip through of an old, completed album? And some type of mixed media series - still in the thinking stage right now - Suggestions welcome!
  • Host a Make & Take at Chicago Planner Conference (it's always good to set a goal you KNOW you're going to accomplish, right?)
    • I am set to attend the CPC in February. I'm currently finalizing my projects with my incredible sponsor, A Cherry on Top, and I'm pumped about it! 
    • I also want to see a little snow in Chicago, but not a ton. LOL - hoping they can pull that off for me.
  • Complete my 2019 6x8 vacation album
  • Complete my 2019 8.5x11 Disney album
  • Create at least one MemoryDex card per week for our church's sermon topics/memory verse.
I feel like 5 goals is enough structure for me for sure.
2019 was an incredibly awesome crafty year for me! I am super proud of the consistency of my pages, the completed albums, the stories I told, and the design teams I made!  I feel really well settled into my #rusticsparkle style and comfortable just being me in the crafty endeavors. 

Cheers to a great, crafty 2020!!

No comments:

Post a Comment