Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hello October with Momenta

Hey friends!

Today I'm sharing a memory planning spread with you using Momenta products.


This spread is chock full of Momenta goodies!
The numbers & month are Momenta dies, along with the leaves.

I tend to lay out my photos and let them dictate the page colors. Oranges were standing out to me, perfect for this autumn spread!



The 'hello' is a clear sticker from Momenta


The wood veneer is from the Momenta adventure sticker set, and the paper form the floral paper pad.


The orange doily - yup you guessed it - Momenta.
The SMILE sticker was so perfect to document this boy's missing tooth smile!


I love these new, sparkly word stickers, and used a big one to document my husband's birthday:


I love how well these pieces layered in my memory planner. The page came together so quickly too!

Hop over to Momenta to grab the favorite bits you saw.

xoxo, Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment